In 1983, Randolph Area Christian Assistance Program (RACAP) was established and helped meet the needs of local citizens in crisis by providing them with materials and financial assistance.
Working closely with local county, and state agencies, RACAP reviews potential client needs and financial information to determine eligibility.
As a 501 (C)(3), RACAP is sustained by contributions from sponsoring churches, individuals, organizations, and businesses. No government funding is received.
Collecting This Month
- Bagged Rice
- Dried Beans (Pinto, Navy, Black)
- Boxed Meat Helpers (Hamburger, Tuna, etc.)
- Spaghetti Sauce (canned)
- Canned Tomato Products (paste, diced, stewed)
- Jelly and Jam
Toiletries (personal/travel size):
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Deodorant and Antiperspirant
Click below to download and print our flyer